Monday, September 30, 2013

Well... Here goes!

Hi guys! Welcome to my new blog. I'm so ecstatic about starting this up, but it would be a lie if I didn't say I was also a bit nervous. 

 So I plan on bringing you a whole smorgasbord of posts. I actually had a different beauty blog and youtube channel over a year ago, but it just didn't embody my whole vision, so I thought I'd start anew. Although I enjoyed my beauty blogs before, I thought I would include a new cruelty-free policy. That's right. Now bunnies were harmed in the making of this blog. Although I fricking love discovering new products and adding to my collection, it just didn't feel right to sacrifice the lives of little critters. As a vegetarian, it didn't make sense and it really pulled at my conscience. So now we are going to have so much fun discovering new more responsible products. 
 Aside from this I also have a whole slew of other posts I'm planning. I am a devoted yogi and I lead a pretty active lifestyle, so you can expect to see some recipes, health tips, pinterest reviews, and workout posts as well. Basically, anything and everything is up for grabs! For a better sense of who I am and what to expect, please click on that "about me" page up top! I am always hungry to find new cruelty-free products, so if you find a good one please shoot me a comment and let me know! A fun part of this blog project is learning from you as well, so I would love to hear from you! Let's do this :) 

 Evy

No comments :

Post a Comment